8th Grade Standands Pre-assessment Problems
- Students take online test to try and test out of each Math 8 standard.
- 100% on pre-assessment allows students to test out the Math 8 standard.
- Any score below 100% means the student needs practice on these skills and must complete the practice problems and the post-assessment.
- Students must write score from online graded assessment in pen or marker on the Diagnostic Assessment Answer Key and place document in portfolio.
8th Grade Standards Practice Problems
- All students complete these problems per strand if pre-assessment is less than 100%
- Students must view video links from Khan Academy on each strand to help gain mastery of the skill, then complete practice problems on Khan Academy website to increase skills on concept.
- The goals of the practice tests is to score at least 80% each practice assessment to help prepare for post-assessment. Practice problem scores are formative and do no go in eSchool gradebook.
- Students must write score from online graded assessment in pen or marker on the Practice Answer Key and place in portfolio.
8th Grade Standands Post-assessment Problems
- Post assessment is graded and could show up in e-school based on teacher’s grading policy for these assessments.
- Students must earn 80% or better on post-assessment skills of each PSSA strand to move on to next strand.
- If 80% is not attained, student will conduct review with teacher and then retest to attain 80% on assessment.
- Students must write score from online graded assessment in pen or marker on the Post-Assessment Answer Key and place document in portfolio.